- A/C SYSTEM – Complete Charge – All Applicable Models – [Includes: Air Conditioning system recover, evacuate and recharge.]
- Inspection And Testing : Reveal Rack and Pinion need to be replaced before Alignment Power Steering Pressure Line leaking. Trunk Lid Switch shut off and a short in wiring. Bad Tire pressure Sensor in Valve Core.
- POWER STEERING HOSE – Remove & Replace – Pressure Hose,Assembly
- STEERING GEAR (SHORT RACK) – Remove & Replace – All Applicable Models – [Includes: R&I Power Rack & Pinion Assembly.]
- TIRE PRESSURE SENSOR – Remove & Replace – One
- TWO WHEEL ALIGNMENT – Adjustment – Front Axle – [DOES NOT include straightening or replacement of components.]
Robert (Bob) M. gave our service a 5 star review on 9/25/2019